Work with us
Thank you for your interest in Appaman! We are a small and growing team based in New York City's Flatiron District. Current open positions will be listed below and on our LinkedIn profile.
Full-time/temporary; Maternity leave coverage
The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in general office administration in a wholesale environment.
We currently seeking a temporary hire to provide a broad range of support to the sales and business operations functions of the company. The qualified candidate will need to start May 15th 2017 and will conclude his/her work assignment October 5th 2017.
- Strong Excel proficiency is mandatory
- Strong written and verbal professional communication skills.
- Good general understanding of cloud-based business applications and the ability to learn new programs quickly. Specific programs include Apparel Magic Cloud and Nuorder.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- Familiarity with the wholesale marketplace is helpful, but not essential
- Support for the Operations TeamWork with Operations to ensure proper fulfillment of orders,
- Work with Operations to ensure proper fulfillment of orders, timing of processing at the warehouse.
- Check back order report daily on warehouse portal
- Daily order management
- Sales platform edits and inventory updates- NUorder
- Wholesale Customer Service Calls
- Check pick ticket report daily
- Collection of account paperwork
- Order confirmation emails
- Order edits and address updates
- Help with trade show setup
- Photoshoot support- assisting in set up
The position will be based in our Flatiron (New York, NY) office.
Are you perfect for a job you don't see listed here? Are you an artist interested in collaborating with us? We're always interested in hearing from great people. Tell us about yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Below: Party Hat Husum, Assistant Nap Manager, East Coast Division)